- Fire Code Safety Regulations
April 26, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
You are cordially invited to our April 26th event hosted by Champion Elevator, Principals Direct Group, Reonomy and Total Fire Protection.
Receive a free, fully comprehensive, fire regulation building survey for every property owned or managed by registered attendees – a $2,500 value.
Topic of Discussion:
Fire Code Safety Regulations That Must Be Adhered To At NYC Properties.
- What would bring buildings “up to speed”
- What is needed for them to be fully compliant, and how to maintain them.
- Fines and penalties in thousands of dollars that can be saved!
Total Fire Protection’s Senior Director of Business Development
Director of Operations of Total Fire Protection’s Local Law Compliance Division
Discussions Will Include:
- Fire code safety regulations that all NYC landlords must adhere to at their properties.
- Fines and penalties in thousands of dollars that can be saved
- How to bring buildings “up to speed”, what is needed for them to be fully compliant and how to maintain them
- The implications of the new tax on income producing real estate in the NY metro region and how to make properties more profitable by mitigating lost revenue and leakage
Craig Shapiro will focus his talk on fire extinguishers, sprinklers and fire alarms.
John Batista will delve into specific local fire codes.
Total Fire Protection
For the past 15 years, Total Fire Protection has performed fire and life safety services for numerous corporate and government clients across the United States. Our professional technicians have decades of experience keeping facilities of all types and sizes up to code and ensuring that tenants are kept safe.
Corporate responsibility and giving back to our community are core components of TFP’s values. Total Fire Protection’s “TFP Cares” program encompasses our efforts to spread fire & life safety awareness, our support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and our partnership with the American Cancer Society to “Extinguish Breast Cancer.”
Date: Thursday April 26, 2018
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: LMHQ; 150 Broadway – 20th Floor; New York, NY 10038
Cost to attend: $50 per person
Hors d’oeuvres and beverage will be served
Total Fire Protection Registration $50.00